banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Recovering from a broken heart


Recovering from a broken heart is never easy since someone always gets hurt. There are ways to make the process a little smoother while trying to put the pieces back together. I have had my heart broken a few times and it can feel very painful. I have learned the easiest way to recover.


First you have to let everything out, your feelings of resentment, anger, frustration, sadness, all of it in order to recover. Keeping it inside makes things worse over time and it will come back to haunt you in the end. You can talk to a friend, write in a journal, do some meditation, or write a poem. This is in time will help things. I used to write a long letter of how much my ex hurt me but I would never send it. It made me feel better somehow.


Try to learn acceptance. For whatever reason the relationship has ended, figuring out why or dwelling on your sadness will get you no where. The best thing to do is accept it. You will find that you are no longer struggling with the break up.


Take some time out for yourself. Some people try to act like everything is ok and nothing is bothering them so they might go out and resume life. Take some time out for yourself to see how you are coping because you come first.


Start a new chapter- this is probably the hardest because it is hard to let of someone we loved. I used to tell myself I can see this person anytime I want to, it may be the end but I am happy if he is. Learning to let go is crucial in life. You will find when you let go, you let go of all the hurt feelings and resentment and who knows maybe that person may even come back to you.
If you are recovering from a broken heart and would like to talk about it, join our forum where you can get answers to your questions by going to http://www.relationshipflame.com/forum.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment