banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Twilight Saga Eclipse (Love triangle review)


Twilight Saga movie anyone? Has anyone seen this movie? There has been an uproar to see this movie and quite frankly I couldn't resist on being a part of it. I really enjoyed the love triangle part of the movie because it reminded me of when I was in a similiar situation. Being in a love triangle can be quite complicated!


If I was Bella in the movie, I would have done all the things she did except kissing Jacob. It seemed like she has no explanation as to why she did what she did even though she claimed she had no feelings for him at one point. It seemed like she was stringing Jacob along for added protection (despite the fact she didn't want him to get hurt). What surprised more was how Edward reacted to finding out. He seemed not to react at all which was a shock because he is overly protective of her. He really showed his true sense of character in the movie. What also puzzled me was how she confessed to having feelings for Jacob while secretly planning an engagement to Edward. What would you do if you were Bella?


Jacob seemed to have a hidden agenda to convince Bella that she indeed is in love with him in an attempt to win over heart. This is a brilliant strategy when playing the game of love.


I'm excited to see what's next with Twilight Saga....




No comments:

Post a Comment